Isabella is 11 months old today and sometimes I feel a little like this about her growing up so fast:
She gets cuter in different ways and
some things a lot of things get easier with her. But sometimes I miss that teeny tiny baby. She'll never stay lying still in one place ever again. Or have several naps during the day (all of a sudden she's down to one nap a day and sometimes not even a very long one). But she does sleep ALL night now and that's better than day time naps.
 |
| 11 months ago |
 |
| today! |
So I don't have a small cuddly baby but I do have a big cuddly baby with a first birthday coming up soon!
Just for fun I put her under her play gym yesterday. Above she was 1 month old and below a day short of 11 months. She wasn't really interested in playing with it!
Estelle says: Dankie Anneliese dat jy ons terugvat na haar babatyd - ai ek onthou so goed daardie tyd by julle..... Liefde
ReplyDeleteJa, dis bietjie "sad" aan die een kant, maar ook wonderlik dat sy 11 mde oud is, gesond en sonder enige groot "hiccups". Ons hoop en bid dit bly so. So lief vir julle ou bondeltjie!
ReplyDeleteEstelle says: Dis so waar Saar - ons sal bid dat julle bondeltjie liefde mooi en gesond sal grootword!
ReplyDelete