A little late with last week's portrait again but here it is now and I'll make up for it with some extra photos. (Most photos taken by Andre.)
Isabella has been a bit demanding lately, sleeping very little during the day and then wanting all my attention all the time when she's awake. If I only try to move slightly she scrambles to get on my lap in case I was trying to leave the room. When I do manage to escape she'll come whining after me so at the moment I'm not doing anything but playing with her for which I'm also grateful. I know how fortunate I am to be able to be at home with her.
But today I get some computer time! Poor Isabella is not feeling well at all. She's had a temperature all day and just wants to sit on my lap either sleeping or staring at the tv. She's not even interested in my cellphone or laptop. Not herself at all but I'm enjoying the cuddles.
These photos were taken on Saturday when we took her to the park behind our house.
 |
| Still loves swinging! |
 |
| Love those little feet! |
 |
| Daddy helped her down the slide. |
 |
| Back up again! |
 |
| Cute wobbly steps. |
And after we tried out just about everything in the park we had a picnic on the field.
Sulke mooi fotos! Kan skaars glo die uitbundige babadogtertjie is dieselfde ene wat vandag met sulke verlepte ogies op jou skoot sit. Ons ken haar mos net met haar wye laggende mond! Hoop sy is gou weer beter.
ReplyDeleteEstelle says: Dankie vir al die mooi fotos!
ReplyDelete