This picture sums up our week.
Isabella had a high fever all day Tuesday and ended up with tonsillitis. It seems the high temperature led to her eczema getting much much worse than it's ever been and even worse than I ever thought eczema could get. Her arms and legs got covered in blisters which are now peeling leaving her with new red/pink skin underneath so doesn't look too good. But at least it doesn't seem to bother her. She's on two antibiotics and a cream for her skin and is back to her usual happy self now with a few whinges when I'm not giving her all my attention of course. She sat on my lap in front of the tv all day tuesday sleeping on and off. I enjoyed the cuddles and quiet time!
Now it's Andre's turn it seems... He had a fever yesterday and today is still sleepy with a sore throat. Too many kisses from Isabella!

Estelle says: Hopefully the MUSTARDS will soon be A FOR AWAY!!
ReplyDelete