I struggled to decide on a photo for last week which is part of the reason I never got around to posting it sooner. The other reason is that Isabella absolutely won't sleep in her cot in the daytime anymore. She also won't sleep anywhere else in the house so it means I've been out driving or walking her to sleep. Which means no me-time during the day.
So here she is last week, 11 months and 3 days old. It's now the countdown to her first birthday and our first full year as parents! I think we've done a pretty good job so far, besides not getting her to sleep during the day.
She's had a thing about hats for a while now. Until now it's just been her two sun hats which are always lying around the house ready to grab whenever we go outside. Recently she's started wearing Andre's hats too. She now knows where he keeps them hanging on a hook by the garage door and she will ask for them pointing to the hats and then touching her head. Also don't come near her wearing a hat if you're not going to let her try it on! There was a boy at the children's centre this week wearing a cap and she desperately wanted to get a hold of it. She gave up and instead took another baby's muslin cloth, another one of her favourites. She believes every single muslin in sight belongs to her and there's no convincing her to give it back. Twice this week I've had to ask the mummy of the muslin cloth if they minded that Isabella held onto their muslin for a while. Once she lets go I give it back and they hide it. At least we don't run the risk of loosing a favourite comforter! And if a musy isn't available as a comforter a hat will do as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment