Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Gardening



We did some gardening today. Andre did most of the work, but I was there for support!




He cleaned around the fence. We also moved the tomatoes, chillies and peppers back to the greenhouse now that it's not so hot anymore. There are quite a few green tomatoes which will hopefully still turn red. Then we'd like to plant some more roses as well as another climbing rose against the fence now that it's cleaned out there. And I'll be putting more tulip and daffodil bulbs in between the roses next time I feel like I have a little bit of spare energy!




Picked another monster marrow- a new record at just under 3kg!!
The previous one however is still not finished after serving at least 3 dinners and a batch of muffins.

1 comment:

  1. Julle tuin lyk netjies! Stuur vir Andre hierheen! Juergen sê daar is nou meer plek vir vlieg, Andre moenie nog goeters plant nie!
    Ek sal jou bolle kom plant as jy nie meer kan buk nie!
    Lekker eet aan daai marrow! Lus kry ek nou vir 'n muffin.

    ReplyDelete