Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Baby room and more photos



We found curtains for baby's room this weekend. We decided to go with the shorter ones for now as there were no longer ones we liked anyway to fit the window.This way they're also above the radiator and cot and take up less space in the already small room. They're black out curtains but we might have to get a black out blind to go on the window as well as some light still does come in. We'll see how it goes, might work for winter at least when she arrives. Normally I would not have hanged curtains with creases but the label said no ironing... I suppose perhaps because of the black out lining it has. The creases will now just have to hopefully "hang out".

We're still waiting for the wall stickers to arrive. They're coming from HongKong. Nowhere could I find ones I liked from the UK and they were way more expensive here too.


A couple of weekends ago a good friend took some pictures of Andre, me and bump. This was done at 32 weeks. We didn't plan to do photos as a couple but I'm so glad we did and have these pictures now. Not long to go now! Less than 4 weeks left at work!





Some people asked on fb how Andre managed to smile so sweetly on the photos I posted. Well, below is the proof that he didn't half the time and just about each pose had some funny faces first before I told him to smile! (You can click on the photos to see them larger.)








Not very flattering, but we clearly had lots of fun!




Andre does prefer being behind the camera, even if he has to take a 2year old's camera away from him!




2 comments:

  1. Die kamer lyk pragtig. Nou is dit nog net klein Daisy wat kort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamer lyk pragtig, nou nog net klein Daisy wat kort

    ReplyDelete