Only 6 more weeks to go to our due date! The time is flying! I am getting slightly more uncomfortable at times, especially on days when I've been very busy doing physical things, moving around a lot as I do at work or doing a bit of gardening. On Friday my one hip joint was so so painful I could hardly walk, but luckily it seemed to improve with some rest over night and has been fine again since Saturday morning. But I really can't complain, I think I've been very lucky not to have had any problems. This morning I need to go to the doctors to have blood taken for tests and tomorrow morning we have an appointment with the midwife. Andre changed his shifts so he can come along too.
We've been taking a picture every other week, but from now on we'll be taking one every Sunday. You never know when the last photo might be! From the photos it doesn't seem as though there's been much change size wise and 30 weeks actually looks bigger than yesterday's 34 weeks. It always depends on what I am wearing but from the start I'd decided not to be wearing the same for every photo. It's just what I was wearing on that day. I'll show you some time what happens when I wear black...
So back to work again this morning. Only 3 more weeks of work left. I am looking forward to having some time at home, getting the last bits organised and resting a bit.
.jpg)
Estelle says: Jy lyk so mooi Anneliese en so gesond!
ReplyDeleteJy lyk pragtig. So 'n voorreg om so gesond te wees met 'n swangerskap. Xx
ReplyDelete