Since I've not been blogging too much lately I thought you might be wondering what I've been doing.
1. The past two weeks my friend and I were very busy planning a surprise birthday party for Andre. More on that in the next post.
2. Yesterday I had a couch day and kept myself busy between my laptop and the TV. It was raining all day.
3. I did clean all the lamp shades in the house on Monday as well as vacuum the walls and ceiling. Oh, you're wondering why I would vacuum the walls and ceiling? We have many little spiders who make many spider webs. The walls and ceiling is not the smooth kind and I think this makes it especially comfortable for the spiders to stick their webs to. The best way to get rid of it is using the vacuum cleaner with the small brush attached. Can also be used to clean crumbs off the stove...
4. We went to a shopping centre near us on Sunday and there was a beach. We don't live near the beach. But there was a beach with sand and palm trees and water activities. It even smelt like the beach. It looked nice. Then we carried on and did our shopping. We don't usually have a beach at the shopping mall. Odd.
5. I am (still) busy working on our Switzerland album. I'm using blurb.com. It's a great site to use if you want to create an album. I've done a small trial album and the printing is good. But we have so many photos of our year in Switzerland and it's taking me months and months to get it done. I have done 7 months now. Four more left to go. Almost there. It makes me think twice before I take a picture now, in case I want to do a UK album too. I don't want to have this many photos to go through again! I guess it would go faster if I did more than two pages a day.
6. It was a perfect sunny day on Monday and I saw these ponies in the field behind our house when I walked to the village. It made me glad to be living in the countryside and not in the city.
7. I am making chicken pie again for dinner tonight.
8. I bought two exercise DVD's. One cardio and the other toning using a resistance band I had but which snapped in half the second time I used it. It was not really the second time I used it, I've had the band for quite a while, but it was the second time using it with the DVD. The DVD's make me work hard, but it gets boring having to do the same routine every day. I'll have to get about 10 different dvd's or else this is not going to last very long.
9. I'm thinking I should get a yoga dvd. I need to do some stretching. My back is sooo sore.
10. And that's why I'm going to lie on the couch now and read my recipe books. I want to find some new recipes to try. I will set up Andre's tripod and take pictures to blog about more too.




No comments:
Post a Comment