I received a gift voucher from CSN stores in exchange for doing a review on one of their products. I could choose what I wanted to buy and review. I chose this sandwich press by Breville.
As I've mentioned before we enjoy having toasted sandwiches and haven't had a sandwich press for quite a while now so we're happy to have one in the house again :-)
This one from Breville works great. The two flat surfaces are easy to wipe clean. The booklet says not to put margarine/ butter on the outside as it won't stick. I tried this the first time, but my sandwich came out very pale. I now use some margarine to give it a toasty colour.
For Andre's Mexican party we even used the sandwich press to make quesadillas!
We forgot to take pictures when we were actually making them for the party, but here I am re-heating two quarters left over the next day.


This is a very easy to clean and to keep neat machine. I would buy two for both hands
ReplyDeletehaha! Bread maker post next.
ReplyDelete