Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

My new hairdresser

Today I found the person who will be doing my hair for the rest of our stay in Switzerland, however long that may be. What a relief! She is also South African, so "yay!" for not having to struggle with German. And she can do highlights and make it look natural just the way I like it. Just like my hairdresser in South Africa did it. Oh it feels good to have my hair back to normal again. Well normal like I like it. I didn't mean natural. I've had half a head of natural hair colour the past few months and even considered going slightly darker, but now I'm happy I didn't and that I have my highlights back :-)

So if you're looking for a hairdresser who will understand every English word you say and speak it back to you, give her a call! Or if you're not totally happy with your current hairdresser give her a call too. Here's her website. She will even come to you. If you live in Switzerland now of course!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I know just how thrilled you must be. After 6 months of hair disaster--one salon almost made me bald--I also finally found an excellent hairdresser a couple of weeks ago. Even thought she doesn't speak English, I'm really happy with the results. But still good to have this recommendation...just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dankie - het haar gemail - sy bly 'n paar blokke van ons Zurich kantoor - ek kan haar oor middagete gaan sien!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dis wonderlik! Lekker gerieflik dat jy in middagete kan gaan.

    ReplyDelete