We've been enjoying the Christmas-time visit in Münich. I especially enjoy the shopping here, for some reason more than in Switzerland. And there are so many sales on now!
Anyway, I went jeans shopping again because I now decided that actually I do need a pair of skinny jeans to wear with my boots for winter. I'm enjoying wearing my boots here in the cold, it was not that big a thing in Cape Town.
We've also been trying on ski goggles/ glasses but haven't bought yet. I'm still deciding if I like skiing or not...
We had a lunch at the Hofbrauhaus in Munich, just to remind ourselves that we don't have to hurry back there again. It's been three years and we must have forgotten why we prefer the Augustiner Brau. Hofbrauhaus is something to experience if you come to Munich but you don't have to go there twice.
Besides the shopping, we just enjoyed walking around the Christmas market in front of the Rathaus on Marienplatz. Beautiful.









Wow, Munich looks lovely - the only time I was there was to fly from and to their airport!
ReplyDeletehave a great time shopping ad enjoy the city! I'll go read you post about jean shopping in Basel :-)