Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Baby Wimbledon

These photos were taken on the final day of Wimbledon, I'm just a bit slow posting them.



"You better watch out, I'm going to win this game."

"Let me just check my grip..."

"No I'm not ready yet, I'm still checking my grip."

"Oh yeah... it's sooo good."

"Did you see me hit that ball?"
"Mmmm I didn't see that one coming."
"But I can still win this game."

"I am the champion!"



I made Isabella this dress using, can you guess... an old t-shirt! It's a t-shirt from the company Andre used to work for. I didn't follow any tutorial for this one, all my own ideas. Some help from my mom to do the binding around the neck and the rest was just sew and hope for the best! Even if she doesn't wear these early creations of mine really, it's fun making them and doesn't cost me anything.

3 comments:

  1. Soos altyd, sulke pragtigge fotos van ons klein liefkind. En jy kan regtig trots wees op al jou handewerk! Baie oulik en kreatief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baie baie oulike fotos! En ja ek stem saam met ma, jy is so kreatief met die klere maak! Ek het eers gedink sy staan op haar eie en toe sien ek jou arm...baie goed gedoen! Xo Simone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estelle says: Sulke oulike fotos en 'n regte tennisrokkie!

    ReplyDelete