![]() |
| This week's portrait -playing hide and seek. |
Isabella's nappies and nappy bin cartridges arrived in this lovely big box. Big enough for her to crawl in, so I turned it into a little house. I hung ribbons at the entrance for decoration, for her to crawl through, touch and pull at. Then I cut three windows from each of the other sides, each at a different height. She looked so cute peeping through them that I then drew around them to make them look like picture frames and so frame her little face when she looked through the window. We also had a puppet show and the bunny played peekaboo with her which she loved. We chased each other around the outside of the box crawling and played hide and seek behind it. So much fun from just one box!







Estelle says: Dit is te OULIK! Ek moet ook 'n boks soek....
ReplyDeletePragtige fotos! Baie goeie keuse vir jou foto vd week ook! So mooi waar sy deur die "vensters" loer!
ReplyDelete