Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bike Ride



I had to get a ride in on Andre's new bike before I no longer fit into my bike gear. Quite some time ago I made an agreement with Andre that he could get this bike or something sporty like it once I'm pregnant and no longer able to ride with him. I've only ever been on touring bikes with him and have never been on a sports bike and thought it would be too uncomfortable. 


We only went for a short ride this morning and the first half felt a bit different. It accelerates so much faster which was a bit scary and I would punch Andre in the ribs when it got a bit much for me and wanted him to slow down. I have to lean a little bit forward with him which took some getting used to, but I have a much better view of the road ahead with him sitting more forward. On the previous bikes I would just be staring into his helmet. Once I realised this I started enjoying the ride more. I think it also took some getting used to as I've not been on a bike since our trip to Germany. And I must say, the seat felt as comfortable as previous bikes too.

He loves it so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment