Yes sorry if you're getting bored of me going on about the Nurburgring but so far (and I think it will still be by the end of our trip) it has been the highlight of our trip. Of course seeing mum and Juergen is a big highlight too but the ring was just something different.
I'm writing this post to show you some more photos. I told you before that we stayed at a guest house -Sliders- and there we also met Ross. Originally from South Africa, now living in London, he flies out to some airport in Germany (I forgot which one exactly) where he then picks up his motorbike which he leaves there and rides to Sliders Guesthouse. He does this every weekend during the season. He then spends his days by the Nurburgring taking photos. You can visit his website nurburgring-photos.com
Brendan was so kind to email us these two photos which Ross took.
I see his website is currently being upgraded but I'm looking forward to visiting it later to see his other photos.
Visiting the Nurburgring is definitely something you've got to do. We recommend you stay with Bren at Sliders and find out whether he can take you around the ring. Then make sure you check out Ross' photos and see if he managed to get you on camera, or ask beforehand.
No comments:
Post a Comment