Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

When will it snow this winter?

I have so much to blog about and winter weather wasn't quite on my mind yet. Then I just read this blog post on The Pioneer Woman's blog. And I was a bit jealous. They have snow already! I love snow in winter and now each year I worry that we won't have snow because it's not really meant to be very snowy here on this island we're currently on. We were lucky last year to have had some that stayed until Christmas.


This was the first snowy morning last year on 30 November. That's two and a half weeks from now. It's still quite warm out and by warm I mean 10C most days. I'm wondering every day when it's going to drop to single digits.

So I'm wishing for snow again this winter! Just keep the runways clear on 16 December please. We need to go somewhere on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment