Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

The blogs I read

While you're reading my blog posts I'm reading others. I'm sitting in bed still this morning catching up on some reading and just read this one on Ameringlish about their wedding dance. It made me think of our wedding dance and I went and searched the post I did before on our first aniversary. I posted our wedding dance video there and just watched it again now. It was such a great day.

Here it is again if you like watching these sort of things. If it bores you, I might write something else later today! The first bit of the video is not very good quality so you're welcome to forward that bit..

3 comments:

  1. So lovely! You guys had such adorable smiles on your faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estelle says: Dis tyd dat julle weer so paar danspassies inwerk!

    ReplyDelete