Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I've always wanted my own tulips


The tulips came to surprise us. They opened while I was away for the weekend in Germany. All red and one purple one with more pointy petals. They're so pretty and bright in our garden.



We've also now got many of these little grape hyacinths and some other new flowers that have appeared in the last week. I'll have to take my camera outside again!



These are all bulbs that were in the garden, hence the surprise :)


Photos all taken by André.

3 comments:

  1. Estelle says: Dit is te pragtig!!! Ek dink daardie blou blommetjie is EG ENGELS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love bulb flowers but I've yet to take the time and effort to plant some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Thanks for the comment! You should try bulbs, it's such a nice surprise to see what comes up in summer after you've planted them in autumn already! Going to visit your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete