Andre started his holiday this morning by cleaning the whole house. I was told that I'm really not that good at cleaning...
He quickly added that I am good at cooking.
I offered to help. I asked if I should do the vacuuming. He said no. Clean the bathroom? Definitely no. Dusting? No. So what do you want me to do, I asked. Umm... just sit on the couch, he said. But I'd feel too guilty. In the end he agreed that I can do the dusting and vacuuming in the bedroom.
He spent longer cleaning the bathroom than I usually spend cleaning the whole house.
I finished my chores (dusting in the bedroom) and got a loaf of bread going in the bread machine. Then I painted my nails. He's still busy and my nails are drying now. I'm typing carefully.
Just to be clear: I do clean the house every week, but every three months or so Andre likes to get to all the corners I don't get to.
He-he! He is a keeper! Maybe you can spoil him with a special meal, since cooking seems to be your thing.
ReplyDeleteEstelle says: Ai Anneliese, hy klink nes ek!! Viv sé ek is 'n regte "Molly Maid"!
ReplyDelete