Andre has started flying helicopters again. Remote controlled ones. He comes home everyday and tells me he needs to order a new (bigger) helicopter. He's only had this one for a month and I know him, once he gets a better one he won't ever fly the smaller one again. So I say no for now. A bigger one will have to be flown outside anyway so can wait until summer.
I think we will soon have quite a collection of helicopter videos. Here's a link to the first one we took outside on a day when it was above 0C. I managed to stay out for a few minutes to take the video before going back inside.
Here's the latest video. Flying inside. Plus the consequences of flying inside which you'll see at the end of the video...
(Click this link to view it bigger and better on vimeo.)
Blade CX3 Video#2 from Anneliese Mostert on Vimeo.
Vra hy nog vir 'n nuwe helicopter of vra hy nou vir xbox kinect? hie-hie!!
ReplyDelete