Last night we were very very excited to receive Andre's 5 year residence card in the mail! We weren't expecting it for another month or two so it was a really good surprise. And such a relief! He is now legal and can stay for another 5 years after which we will figure out what he needs to apply for next. I think he will then apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain.
Now we can travel again. As soon as I get my German passport sorted out. I need to do a name declaration next week to be able to have my German passport in my married name. Then apply for the new German one. I have already applied for my SA passport in my married name and it would make things so much simpler to have everything in one name.
Yay! We'll be celebrating this weekend! If we don't get snowed in :-)
Estelle says: Baie geluk julle twee. Julle moet die beker vir "ENDEAVOUR" kry. Aanhouer wen!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Andre en Anneliese, seker nou baie bly die 'langgewag' is verby. Geniet die 'vryheid'.
ReplyDeleteLiefdegroete
Chris & Marietjie xxxxxx