Hope you're all doing well? I was browsing around on the internet as I do most days and thought I'd look up our wedding photographer. I just love looking at wedding pictures... A while back he mailed us and asked if we would write up a short piece about him, our photo's and so on for his new website. So if, like me you have times when you've seen all you can on facebook and whatever else you do on the internet (like read my blog of course ;-) then go take a look at this: http://www.rcphoto.za.net/default.asp
To Meghan, Angela, Pieter, Simone and Juan: There's a picture of you too on his website!!! Click on portfolio, then Reception, it's picture number 30. There's another picture of me and Andre doing our wedding dance and one of us when you click on 'Couples'.
You can also see some of our wedding pics under Recent Weddings (if you haven't already seen enough after the 100's I posted on facebook! ;-)
Have a fabulous day! Miss you all lots.
Anneliese
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment