Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

This past week

I had a busy week this week. I was a working woman for a change. I worked every day except on Monday. Okay, it was only an hour or three per day. (Just the way I like it) :-)

On Tuesday I taught three English second language classes, two on Wednesday and one on Thursday. Today I spent 2 hours with the cutest 5 year old girl at her house. We had lots of fun. We made blue play dough. I just love play dough, that squishy feeling between your fingers when you squeeze it and it's so soft. She loved it too. She's so excited about everything and that makes it easier. Otherwise 2 hours can be very long.

And on Wednesday I manage to drive safely all on my own to the class I had to teach. No bumps or scratches! Phew! It all went well and each time driving feels a little bit better.

Last night I went to buy some second hand children's story books which I want to use as readers for my English first language classes. We met a lovely couple, they're moving to France and selling some of their stuff, including some of their toddler's books. Second hand books are much more affordable and they still look like new.

Oh yes, I haven't even told you about last weekend. See how busy I was (for a change!)
We went to Luzern. It's a beautiful town. Ok, I know I say this about every place we go to every weekend, but it's true. See for yourself:



The actual reason for visiting Luzern was because there's an archery shop there. André has now rented a compound bow for a month and he's really enjoying it. He has blisters on his hands to prove it. A real Robin Hood!



Now I'm waiting for my husband to come home so the weekend can start. Not sure what we're doing yet...

Enjoy your weekend! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment