Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Phone Case Review and Discount Code

A while ago I received an email from Mr Nutcase, asking whether I would be interested in reviewing one of their phone cases. I've not heard of them before so immediately went to visit their website. I liked the look of their website straight away, it's colourful and straight forward and just has a friendly sort of feel to it. And they have this cute squirrel, squirrels collect nuts... I just liked their creativity with the name and everything too.


So of course I said yes please! You start by selecting your device and it looks as though they pretty much cover everything. You can either choose a case design from their collections or you can design your own which I think is way more fun. You can upload images and have them in all different designs on the case, you can change the size of the pictures, the background colour, add clip art and text. And it's all really really easy to do from their website.


What took me the longest was to choose from all the options they have, how many photos to add, how do I want them placed on the phone case... Of course it had to have pictures of our cute little girl on it. Then I started thinking that I could make a case for someone else as a gift and who Skype's pretty much every single day to talk to baby Isabella and checks fb and my blog first thing in the mornings for new photos? And even emails me to remind me to add more! Her aunt! (my sister)

I first played around with adding a whole lot of photos in the heart shaped design they have, but in the end settled for just one photo covering the whole phone case. I also added a message at the bottom of the cover with hugs and kisses from Isabella.


Delivery was really quick and it arrived with a card printed with Mr Nutcase's details and showing the squirrel delivering our order. ;-) I then sent it on to my sister in the US. I'm sure I could have probably had it delivered straight to her, I didn't check, but I wanted to have a look at it first before she got it. She's now received it so I can blog about it, and she's also taken a picture of it already on her phone.

Thank you Mr Nutcase!



Mr Nutcase has been so kind to offer 10% off as a gift to all my blog readers. Simply enter the discount code "Thanku10" at check out. It's made in the UK, but I know they also ship outside Europe. Have fun designing!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for my phone case, I absolutely love it!!!! :) xo Simone

    ReplyDelete