Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Early morning walk


I took Isabella for a walk this morning over her nap time so she could nap in her pram and I could get some exercise. I got slightly more exercise than I planned to when she took over 20 minutes to fall asleep. She's clearly not that little baby who falls asleep as soon as we start moving anymore. She's now much more interested in looking around her and moaning at me if I let the sun shine in her eyes. Also clearly not used to sunshine yet as it's not something she's seen much of in her 4 months so far.

Nosey horse peeping over the hedge.

She gets to have a 45 minute nap in the morning but after exactly 30 minutes she decided she's had enough. I still had another 20 minutes walk home though.



It was a lovely sunny 5C and I even took the rain cover off for the last few minutes of our walk for her to get some fresh air. (The rain cover is on for the cold, not the rain. I don't generally go walking if it's raining.)


We even had a bit of sunshine yesterday too and when I noticed it was a warm 10C outside I decided to go and show Isabella the back garden. She did have to put a jumper on, a hat and I wrapped a blanket around her too. Again she was not impressed with the sun shining in her eyes, but she did admire our first daffodil. We were still looking at the flowers when I felt  a few drops. We ran inside and as I closed the door it started hailing. While the sun was still shining. And then it turned into rain. It's still very wet outside, we had rain all night last night, but hopefully the days will be getting a bit warmer. I look forward to letting Isabella lie outside on a blanket in the fresh air. Her favourite part of our little outing to the garden though was when we ran inside, she thought that was too funny!







2 comments:

  1. Estelle says: Ai lekker Mamma! Ek onthou daardie paadjie na Abbots Farm - so rustig en stil......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te pragtig! Mooi foto van julle 2 aan die einde, ook met die daffodil. Sy lyk te oulik met die truitjie. Ek kan nou glad nie onthou waar jy sulke plaaspaadjies naby julle huis het nie?? Is dit as mens daar by die groentetuintjies deur stap?

    ReplyDelete