Isabella is 4 months old today! The photo above is the one I chose for her portrait of the week, but as it was her 4 month 'birthday' today I thought I'd post a couple extras. All taken by André.
She's wearing a little hat she got from her great-great aunt in South Africa which also came with a very cute matching cardigan.
A few of her 'achievements' this month:
- Discovering her feet -although she can't quite get hold of them yet, but she is trying very hard.
- Blowing raspberries
- Sitting in her high chair -without food at the moment, just pushing the plastic bowls I've given her to play with off her tray.
- Laughing out loud
- Settling herself to sleep! My favourite! She's so sweet about it too. She likes having a muslin square with her so we tuck one under her arm when she goes to sleep. It's next to her face so as soon as we put her in bed, she turns her head towards it and sucks it to soothe herself to sleep.



Haar ogies is nog steeds so pragtig blou!
ReplyDelete