Here's what I used:
This was the very first book I bought. Some don't believe in so much routine, but both Andre and I like routine so that's what we're going to do.
My next reading material was the HypnoBirthing book. We went for HypnoBirthing classes and found it very helpful. Still of course to try it out during the birth!
Instead of What to expect when you're expecting which everybody seems to buy I got this book above on my kindle. Good before during and after info and after a friend lent us What to expect I still prefer this one.
Gina Ford recommended this book above in her book and I'm happy to learn as much as possible about sleep! It supports her way of getting babies to sleep for longer stretches of time during the night and to sleep through the night as soon as possible.
One of Andre's colleagues lent us these two books. I scanned through them, but by now I either know most of what to expect or don't want to know any more details that will stress me out and have me worried unnecessarily which is what HypnoBirthing is also about.
And then I ordered this DVD which we found very good. Will see how it works out in practise, but basically it is about how to calm your baby. According to this doctor a baby has a calming reflex and so it teaches you the 5 methods of calming your baby. I'll take all the help and tips I can get!
Here I am in my final week before due date... Of course it doesn't mean that this is my final week before baby arrives, but I'm hoping she won't make us wait to long!

Ek kan sien julle is heeltemal volleerd!
ReplyDelete