Look what we have created! Well, not really, just what we've planted and taken care of!
From this on 25 March:
To this today, 5 months later:
The tomatoes have suddenly shot up and I've had to tie them to canes this past week to support them as they get heavier carrying their fruit. The one above is our very first ripe tomato. I hope it's ripe, I think we might pick it tomorrow to try.
Here are some pictures of the plants through the months:
![]() |
| 10 June (2 1/2 months in) |
![]() |
| Today, 29 August |
![]() |
| Today, 29 August |
The chillies and peppers are coming along very nicely too.
And to end off with, here's a picture of our colourful corner:








Estelle says: Wens my tuintjie het so gelyk!
ReplyDeleteJulle groente lyk fantasties! Julle kan trots wees op wat julle in die nat Engelse somer regkry. Wens my krismisroos het ook geblom - het nou eintlik nie meer veel wat in die tuin blom nie - darem een vd dae die pers daisies.
ReplyDeleteSo 'n vars tamatie vd plant af smaak mos net anders!