Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Tulips

Andre took these photos of the tulips in our garden. They've been lasting quite a few weeks in the garden now. I think it's because it's been rather cold again. We even had some frost this week. But that also means that the seeds planted in the greenhouse are growing terribly slow. I planted some seeds at the same time at school which we had in trays inside in the window where it was nice and warm. We've had to plant those out this week already as they have gotten too big for the trays. Nothing to plant out here at home yet... I'm hoping for some warm sunshine soon to give them a boost.





3 comments:

  1. Die tulpe is pragtig! Ek het reeds gesien hier by my is nog 'n hoekie waar ek bietjie tulpe wil plant - in die lente is dit leeg en dan kan dit eintlik goed lyk as daar klompie tulpe blom. By my is 'n paar tulpe oop, maar nog baie knoppe - ek dink hier was nog minder son as by julle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tulips are looking stunning! I am quite envious right now. I am waging a war on cutworms and caterpillars in my garden, as they are gobbling up all the new, young plants I put in. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete