With June having been very gray with not much sunshine, the veggie plants were growing so slowly I could hardly see much change since planting them out of the propagators into the grow bags. But now in July we've had some seriously sunny days and that must have been just what my plants were waiting for! They are now growing in every direction and I fear they might need a bit more space. They'll unfortunately have to make do with the space they've got for now.
Here they are.
![]() |
| The courgettes (marrows) are doing pretty well. So are the squash in the other bag. (not photographed) |
![]() |
| Peppers not looking all that impressive. Growing rather slowly and having had a few bites from slugs/ snails. |
![]() |
| Aubergines looking slightly better than the peppers, but also still very small. |
![]() |
| I thought the snails would be eating my salad leaves, but they haven't and the salad is looking great! Will have to try some soon. |




Estelle says: Te lekker om eie groentetjies en slaai te pluk!!
ReplyDelete