But I do have some other things to share too: Andre completed his Open Water diving qualification last week Friday. He's loving the diving!
And on Sunday he and a friend attended a studio photography course. Here are a few of the photos he took at the course. (The girl isn't me- one of the ladies presenting the course. And the guy is the friend that went on the course too.)
He was going to go diving with another friend today, but he's been trying to sort out a problem at work since he got home yesterday afternoon. Not very nice. He is still on the phone as I'm typing now. I was going to go with to the dive site so I would have something new to write about. All I've got now is this sad picture of his diving equipment which he rented yesterday waiting to go in the water.
It's a stunning day here today and I think it will actually be quite a hot one. I might even be able to change into shorts later. Yippee!









No comments:
Post a Comment