Pages

Sunday, May 28, 2017

I'm back!



Wow it's been very nearly two years since my last post. I wish I had kept the blogging up the past two years, but I just didn't get the time in between playing duplo and dolls. And after Isabella's bed time I just did not feel creative at all to be writing anything.

But now I feel better! And inspired after we have started our vlog- take a look here, this link will take you to our channel.

The vlogging started after we recently started watching and subscribing to a few other vlogs on youtube which we watch most evenings instead of tv shows. We find it relaxing to switch off from our own life and watch someone else's instead and at 10-20 min each it's nice and short so we can watch one or two and then get on with other things like this, instead of getting hooked on a tv show and trying to watch the entire series in a night.

I decided what I post here might not be in any specific order. It will just be what I feel like writing about or showing you on a specific evening and depend on how much time I have. 

We've just gotten back from an amazing two weeks in Mexico. We travelled to Puerto Vallarta for my sister's wedding which was absolutely amazingly beautiful and perfect. More on that at a later date. There are way too many wedding photos to sort through and I want to try not get to bed too late. I feel like I might have a cold coming on. Anyway, there will also be a vlog about the wedding soon. That will be our very next vlog actually! I'm excited to start on that and show you.

After four amazing days at the wedding venue (and I'll show you more of that later too) the three of us moved to a different hotel to stay an extra week. I'll also give you a tour of that, probably in a vlog too I think. But what I wanted to show you tonight was this animal show we watched at our hotel. If I understood it correctly it was some rescued animals and they showed them and gave some information about each. It was a quick little show but perfect for the kids. There weren't too many people/ kids watching either. They took pictures (we weren't allowed to) which they then sell afterwards to raise money for the care of the animals. At the end the kids could hold either a small crocodile or a python and Isabella was brave enough to hold the python!! 

And I was excited to show you those photos! But then I just realised Isabella wasn't wearing a top... And while she's still little it's fine but one day she might not like having such a photo of herself online. So if you're family or a friend, let me know if I haven't sent it then I will send it to you to show, but I'm sorry only after writing all the way to the previous paragraph I realised she wasn't wearing much. We were in the pool when they came to tell us about the show about to start so we didn't have any clothes for her with us.

But we did also get this one of Andre the crocodile hunter! Or rather gecko hunter. (No geckos were hunted or hurt in any way!)

I promise to have more photos next time, but at least I'm back!


And if you haven't checked out our vlog yet, go take a look and subscribe. I'll be back here again soon!

Oh, did you spot the gecko on Andre's hat? (Click to enlarge.)

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back again! And yes, I need to see the Bella and the python photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Net so bly! Enjoy reading your blogs sissie!

    ReplyDelete