Saturday 30 March 2013
I'll be 12 weeks this coming week and am looking forward to the first scan on the 10th. Although I've not been feeling a 100% I've considered myself lucky not to have too many pregnancy symptoms like morning sickness for example. Spoken too soon as I've been sick the past two days for the first time since being pregnant. There is a bug going around so I can't be sure but I don't feel as rough as the people who've had the bug claimed it to be so am thinking it's now late afternoon sickness instead of morning sickness. Both times have been in the afternoon. I'm very very happy and grateful to be pregnant but can't really say I'm enjoying it yet, other than the first week of finding out and telling family. I can't stand not feeling 100%. And to top it all I've now got a cold which I'm hoping will not drag on for weeks as it sometimes does.
Not meaning to complain, as I said I'm very happy and grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment