I'm still here! After thinking last week Monday that I was fine to go to work, I ended up not being and had to stay home last Tuesday and Wednesday which is a lot for me who has basically never taken a day off sick at work. I was feeling so so sick. I could't move and stayed in bed for two whole days. Felt slightly better on Thursday so went back to work again. Much better now compared to last week, but still can't get rid of this cold I've permanently got.
Then as soon as I started feeling better Andre got really sick too. He stayed home on Friday and in bed the rest of the weekend too.
So that's why there's been no blogging because I just haven't had anything interesting to write about really. It snowed again last week Thursday all through the night. I drove in to work on Friday not knowing what the roads would be like and how far I'd get. Our little village was quite snowy and the roads were not cleaned, but I just drove really slowly and made it to work ok.
It's warmed up now, a whole 5C this morning which is a lot warmer than it's been.
Hopefully we'll get to do something fun on Sunday so I can have something more interesting to tell you about.
Shame, you've been really ill, hope you and Andre are all back to healthy soon! How are you managing driving on the icy roads? I think I would be terrified, it's not something we have to do here in Cape Town hey;)
ReplyDeleteElizabeth xxx