Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Peppone's

I'm so excited to be going out tonight. Not that we never go out, but the past few weekends I've been recovering from one cold after the other so have hardly been moving off the sofa. This weekend I'm feeling so much better. I cleaned the whole house this morning and did (most) of the ironing too. So I'm looking forward to getting all dressed up and going out. Also looking forward to seeing our good Italian friends at their restaurant, Peppone's. It will just feel a bit strange not also seeing our good South African friends there too. And no more before or after dinner drinks at their house either... 

Last time we were all at Peppone's the restaurant was all booked out for two parties, but we were given special treatment and a table was set up for us in their office!

Our private party in the office!

Peppone's website

I first wrote about Peppone's here. Then here about the Elvis party and here's the Elvis video.

No comments:

Post a Comment