Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

What I've learnt from my sister

  1. Put pink fizzers in the freezer before eating them.
  2. Do lots of exercise every day.
Number one is the easy one. Have you ever tried it? I never did until she left half a pack of pink fizzers here in the kitchen drawer, and one fizzer in the freezer. So I was curious and decided to try the frozen one. Mmmm! I put the rest in the freezer too!

But after having one too many of these: 


...you really need to burn those calories. So mom and I now each own a Thera-band. That's a stretchy elastic band. You pull on it and stretch it and then you should get nicely toned muscles. I guess doing it once a week won't really give us the best results. I did some this evening while watching a movie. It's fun. I think we need to get into more of a thera-band routine though. So we can do it more regularly. 

Anyway, here's my new home muscle toning device: (I now only buy things that won't take up much space in my luggage and doesn't weigh much)

It says Body Sculpture since 1965. And I'm only starting to use it now...

No comments:

Post a Comment