Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My first blog

So I've decided to start a blog, for myself and also for all our family and friends to keep up with what's happening in our lives. At the moment there's lots happening, although Andre and I are not always sure what it is that's happening w.r.t. visas and where we're going!

My idea is to try write a little something everyday. Hopefully this won't turn out like the idea I get quite often to start going to gym everyday. (That everyday becomes one day!)

I'll probably keep mostly to English here so everyone can understand, so verskoon my maar asseblief my Afrikaanse vriende en familie. 

Ok, so this was my intro. Maybe tomorrow I'll tell you about our wedding or honeymoon and I must also still tell you about our interesting visa stories and will keep you up to date with where and when we're off to in the world!

Byebye for now!
The New Mrs Mostert
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment